Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Establish the most efficient method of producing parts and assemblies according to client and industry requirements. (Wet lay-up, prepreg, RTM, infusion, autoclave, etc.);
- Supervise technicians during the manufacturing process;
- Consult with Engineering concerning technical requirements and technical documentation (drawings, specifications, tolerances, etc.);
- Coordinate with Methods regarding Work Instructions and Deliverables;
- Contact Suppliers regarding materials, tooling, and outsourced services;
- Collaborate with the Quality Department regarding customer requirements and company policies (Includes Certification Documentation and First Article Inspections);
- Work with Supply Chain for material and tool management;
- Verify health and safety involved in manufacturing with the Facility Manager;
- Support Business Development and Sales with the preparation of estimates for business proposals;
- Prepare internal manufacturing processes/documentation and develop manufacturing capabilities.
Your ideal background:
- DEC (or Equivalent) in Non-metallic/Composites Manufacturing;
- Expert knowledge of non-metallic/composites manufacturing methods and processes (wet lay-up, prepreg, RTM, infusion, autoclave, etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of conventional manufacturing techniques not specific to non-metallic/composites (milling, bending, forging, heat treatment, shot peening, etc.);
- Intermediate knowledge of computer aided design and modeling software (CATIA V5, ENOVIA, SolidWorks, etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and professional working proficiency in French.
What you’ll need:
- Keen attention to detail;
- Established organizational skills;
- Passionate team spirit;
- Strong leadership and autonomy skills;
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience.
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a growing company poised for success;
- Free parking and accessible by public transit;
- Group insurance;
- A winning team with passionate, dedicated, hard-working, and happy colleagues;
- Clean, modern, and stimulating work environment;
- Fostered training and development to unlock your full potential;
- Free coffee.