Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career with a dynamic company poised for success, if you are incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then M1 has the job for you!
What you’ll do:
- Know how to use and adjust the tools specific to the profession of painter;
- Understand and apply pre-established procedures;
- Have a good knowledge of the products used: tolerances, incompatibilities, chemical compositions, etc.;
- Inform the quality manager of any irregularities related to the painting work;
- Work closely with colleagues and the team to ensure that the work is done according to schedule;
- Ensure the workplace is clean and safe.
Your ideal background:
- Professional training as a painter;
- 2-5 years of experience in the aerospace industry;
- Able to communicate in French and English, spoken and written.
What you’ll need:
- Attention to detail;
- To be clean and organized;
- To be meticulous in your workmanship and documentation;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and a self-motivating personality;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as alone with little supervision.
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a growing company poised for success;
- Free parking and accessible by public transit;
- Group insurance Program;
- A winning team with passionate, dedicated, hard-working, and happy colleagues;
- Clean, modern, and stimulating work environment;
- Fostered training and development to unlock your full potential;
- Free coffee.