Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Facility maintenance: Keep tools and equipment clean and in working condition;
- Manage calibration of special equipment with outside vendors;
- Building maintenance (HVAC, electrical, plumbing);
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and certify equipment such as clean rooms, dust collectors, paint booths, industrial ovens, sheet metal tools, and welders;
- Support shipping and receiving of tooling and equipment;
- Operate equipment and heavy machinery as required;
- Ensure facility and operations remain compliant to local health, safety, environmental, and waste laws and standards.
Your ideal background:
- Relevant experience in an industrial environment;
- Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing and repair equipment is an asset;
- Familiar with CNESST and WHMIS requirements;
- Certificates or training in construction, HVAC, electricity, or plumbing is an asset.
What you’ll need:
- Capable of reading and interpreting manuals and drawings in English & French;
- Valid driver’s license, forklift, and scissor lift operator;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Ability to work with little supervision;
- Fast worker and learner, without sacrificing safety, quality and cleanliness.
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a growing company poised for success;
- Free parking and accessible by public transit;
- Group insurance Program;
- A winning team with passionate, dedicated, hard-working, and happy colleagues;
- Clean, modern, and stimulating work environment;
- Fostered training and development to unlock your full potential;
- Free coffee.