AME Structure Airframe
Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Repair and overhaul (refurbish) the structural components of aircraft;
- Ensure that the work is performed according to M1 Composites' quality standards, documentation, policies and procedures and applicable regulations (Transport Canada, FAA, EASA etc.);
- Identify the necessary equipment;
- Inform the quality manager of any irregularities related to the maintenance work;
- Work closely with colleagues and the team leader to ensure that the work is done according to schedule;
- Ensure the workplace is clean and secure at all times.
Your ideal background:
- Technical or college training in structural maintenance, or aeronautical construction, or equivalent training;
- Have between 2 and 8 years of relevant experience;
- French and English, spoken and written;
- Able to read technical drawings;
- Familiar with structural repair manuals;
What you’ll need:
- Good team spirit;
- Sense of responsibility;
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a growing company poised for success;
- Free parking and accessible by public transit;
- Group insurance;
- A winning team with passionate, dedicated, hard-working, and happy colleagues;
- Clean, modern, and stimulating work environment;
- Fostered training and development to unlock your full potential;
- Free coffee.