Founded in 2012, M1 has quickly become a leader in engineering, manufacturing and repair of composite and sheet metal components structures for the commercial and military aviation industry. M1 demonstrates great agility, a proven track record to provide quality, rapid turnaround times and innovative and reliable solutions.
Join our growing team! If you’re looking for a career with a dynamic company poised for success, if you are incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
- Analyze, inspect, repair, clean textiles, and aeronautical fasteners of cargo nets, other types of nets, and megaphones
- Manufacture all textile articles necessary for production
- Operate industrial sewing and sewing machines by hand.
- Make canvases of different sizes, sometimes complex shapes
- Working with small tools
- Fill out documents when necessary
- Lifting medium-heavy loads
- Work closely with colleagues, team leader and supervisor to ensure units are completed on time, according to schedule
- All other related tasks
Requirements and skills
- 2 to 4 years of experience with industrial sewing machines
- Experience in aeronautics (an asset)
- Bilingual - English & French (an asset)
- Basic software knowledge (an asset)
- Great manual dexterity, Meticulousness
- Resourcefulness, Attention to detail, Autonomy
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits/insurance
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential
- Opportunity for advancement
- Clean working environment
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues
- Respectful workplace
- Bonus system
- You have a future & you matter to us!
Veuillez faire parvenir votre CV à :