Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that work is done in accordance with M1 Composites' quality standards, documentation, policies and procedures and applicable regulations (Transport Canada, FAA, EASA, etc.);
- Inform the quality manager of any irregularities related to the maintenance work;
- Perform damage inspections;
- Determine the repair plan;
- Choose and adjust equipment;
- Identify the necessary repair materials;
- Proceed with the refurbishment;
- Control the quality of raw materials and finished parts;
- Ensure the maintenance of production tools;
- Design the molds, if necessary;
- Design and manufacture tooling and composite parts, jigs, molds and prototypes using the appropriate molding technique or molding process;
- Make sure workspace is clean and safe at all times.
Your ideal background:
- High School Diploma;
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) or Diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) in composite materials processing technology or DEC / DEP in aeronautics or aircraft maintenance, an asset;
- At least 2 years of pertinent experience in composite materials;
- Proficiency in English and or French, spoken and written ;
- Able to read technical drawings and work instructions in English;
- Familiar with structural repair manuals.
What you’ll need:
- Sense of responsibility;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Problem-solving and results-oriented skills;
- Owns Transport Canada AME 'S' License (Asset).
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a growing company poised for success;
- Free parking and accessible by public transit;
- Group insurance;
- A winning team with passionate, dedicated, hard-working, and happy colleagues;
- Clean, modern, and stimulating work environment;
- Fostered training and development to unlock your full potential.