Business Development Director
This position is for a professional and experienced Business Developer with significant aerospace experience. This person will be responsible for developing national and international sales plan strategies. The primary focus of this position is to develop and sustain new customers.
What you’ll do:
- In support of business strategy defined by executive management, lead business development activities for strategic prospects;
- Following a proactive research, contact new customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by M1’s specific products and services;
- Establish personal long-term customer relationships with prospective accounts to influence opportunities;
- Attend and present at trade shows to increase visibility of the organization;
- Communicate with executive management about business opportunities, competitive environment, and other important information that impacts revenue growth;
- Revise quotes for new opportunities;
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP).
What you’ll need :
- Must be very knowledgeable in the commercial aerospace markets and knows the competition;
- Must be well respected in the aerospace industry;
- Minimum 10 (ten) years of applicable experience in the aerospace industry;
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Must have the flexibility to travel domestically and internationally to cover multiple customer facilities.
Your ideal profil :
- Self-initiating, proactive, highly motivated and dynamic person;
- Professionalism, meticulous, attention to detail, result driven, versatility, and autonomy;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!
Please send your resume to: