Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career with a dynamic company poised for success, if you are incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!
What you’ll do:
- Delegate work instructions to employees and ensure they have all the information, materials and tools needed to perform the work;
- Oversee the work of the employees, provide advice, help, and solve the problems of production, tools and planning/working methods;
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, verify the quality of work, and notify the Quality Manager in case of anomalies;
- Apply, improve, develop, and update processes;
- Ensure the implementation and compliance of processes, procedures and policies related to health & safety;
- Evaluate and monitor the performance measures needed to manage the processes and if necessary, set up action plans to improve the results;
- Train and integrate new employees;
- Maintain a pleasant and dynamic working environment;
- Reinforce the company policies and values;
- Participate in workforce management (leave, vacation, timesheets, etc.);
- Evaluate employees performance;
- Apply disciplinary measures, if needed.
What you’ll need :
- DEC in aeronautics with specialization in aircraft maintenance or aeronautical construction and / or BAC in Engineering or Operations Management or other relevant training;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the aviation industry;
- Knowledge of Structural Repair Manuals (SRM) and Components Maintenance Manuals (CMM) on composite and/or sheet metal structures (an asset);
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Your ideal background:
- Experience in management;
- Positive leadership recognized for his / her coaching skills;
- Excellent ability to communicate;
- Professionnalism, autonomy and versatility;
- Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills;
- Sense of organization and structure;
- Bilingual (French & English) spoken and written mandatory.
Send your resume to: