Founded in 2012, M1 has quickly become a leader in engineering, manufacturing and repair of composite and sheet metal components structures for the commercial and military aviation industry. M1 demonstrates great agility, a proven track record to provide quality, rapid turnaround times and innovative and reliable solutions.
Join our growing team! If you’re looking for a career with a dynamic company poised for success, if you are incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits/insurance
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential
- Opportunity for advancement
- Clean working environment
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues
- Respectful workplace
- Bonus system
- You have a future & you matter to us!
- Determine the sequence of operations to be performed, the surfaces to be painted, and the type of paint or paint shade to be used
- Define, verify and perform the preparation of the parts before the application of the coating
- Paint the surfaces to be repaired following the work instructions and technical documentation
- Make the necessary surface polishing
- Perform visual inspection of components and ensure the quality and conformity of the work and make the required corrections, if necessary
- Complete the documentation or report related to the position
- Work closely with other departments and supervisors to meet prescribed timelines
- Comply with current health and safety regulations.
Requirements and skills
- Experience in industrial painting – aeronautical component or a DEP in bodywork
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience
- Experience in aeronautics (important asset)
- Knowledge of aeronautical specifications and quality procedures related to the position
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Good knowledge of the products used: tolerances, incompatibilities, chemical compositions, etc.
- Able to communicate in both French and English, spoken and written
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent motor and visual coordination
- Good spatial perception
- Fine visual acuity and color perception
- Concern for perfection and meticulousness
- Rigor in the work and great autonomy.
Send your resume at: