Founded in 2012, M1 has quickly become a leader in engineering, manufacturing and repair of composite and sheet metal components structures for the commercial and military aviation industry. M1 demonstrates great agility, a proven track record to provide quality, rapid turnaround times and innovative and reliable solutions.
Join our growing team!
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits/insurance
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential
- Opportunity for advancement
- Clean working environment
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues
- Respectful workplace
- Bonus system
- You have a future & you matter to us!
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide technical support to all users of the company
- Set up accounts for new users
- Repair and replace equipment as needed
- Assist in development and enhancement of IT systems.
- Analyze system issues and provide resolutions.
- Actively participate in maintaining cybersecurity requirements
Requirements and skills:
- Diploma in Computer Support/Networks & Security or other relevant training
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in researching and successfully troubleshooting diverse IT issues
- Knowledge of Windows 10 Pro, MS Office, Office 365, Windows Server, Hyper-V
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity and data privacy principles
- Good understanding of domains, user profiles and how they work
- Knowledge of Microsoft AD (Active Directory)
- Basic Network Skills (IP, VLAN, DHCP, DNS)
- Knowledge of IP telephony, workstation installation and configuration
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work in a dynamic environment
- Great analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and organization and service-oriented attitude
- Rigor and attention to details
- Ability to present technical information in a simple and clear manner to non-technical people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English, essential
Please send your resume to: