Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and define the needs and demands of operations including quantity and specifications of products;
- Prepare estimate requests for suppliers;
- Negotiate the purchase of goods and services;
- Search for products and services and be able to find alternatives as needed;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers;
- Develop and approve new suppliers;
- Obtain multiple quotes for new products or services;
- Prepare and process purchase orders, analyze the equipment planning list, obtain and maintain supplier delivery commitments and keep the information up-to-date;
- Enter purchase orders into the system;
- Track orders;
- Optimize the parameters of quality, volume, time, location and cost;
- Maintain the purchase order register;
- Contribute to maintaining the level of inventory required for the smooth running of operations;
- Generate and prepare Performance Measurement Reports (KPIs) on Inventory Level Forecast, Vendor Performance, etc.;
- Coordinate the implementation of the ERP system.
Your ideal background:
- Diploma in Procurement or in an appropriate discipline or equivalent;
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in the procurement field;
- Experience in the field of aeronautics is an important asset;
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French);
- Mastery of computer tools including Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to optimize processes and performance.
What you’ll need :
- Customer approach;
- Decision-making ability;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while having good resistance to stress.
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a growing company poised for success;
- Free parking and accessible by public transit;
- Group insurance;
- A winning team with passionate, dedicated, hard-working, and happy colleagues;
- Clean, modern, and stimulating work environment;
- Fostered training and development to unlock your full potential;
- Free coffee.