Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate tasks according to the project;
- Estimate the material resources needed;
- Make the price request through different pre-established suppliers;
- Analysis of estimates;
- Be sure to track submissions;
- Search and consult the suppliers;
- Negotiate costs with suppliers;
- Build quotes for the client;
- Participate in project meetings;
- Perform other related duties.
Your ideal background:
- Professional or college diploma related to the field of estimation in aerospace;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in estimation;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
What you’ll need:
- Sense of organization;
- Analytical mind;
- Sense of customer relationship;
- Decision-making ability;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Manage stress;
- Ability to manage multiple folders simultaneously.
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a growing company poised for success;
- Free parking and accessible by public transit;
- Group insurance Program;
- A winning team with passionate, dedicated, hard-working, and happy colleagues;
- Clean, modern, and stimulating work environment;
- Fostered training and development to unlock your full potential;
- Free coffee.