Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks;
- Preparation of the building to accommodate the new facilities;
- Cleaning the yard;
- Assist with receiving / shipping;
- Set up and dismantle the storage crates;
- Any other related tasks.
Your ideal background:
- DES or equivalence;
- Knowledge of English;
- Experience in forklift driving (asset);
- Ability to maneuver tools.
What you’ll need :
- Good physical ability;
- Have good manual dexterity.
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a growing company poised for success;
- Free parking and accessible by public transit;
- Group insurance;
- A winning team with passionate, dedicated, hard-working, and happy colleagues;
- Clean, modern, and stimulating work environment;
- Fostered training and development to unlock your full potential;
- Free coffee.