Quality Assurance Manager
Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the company’s Quality Assurance Procedures for all aspects of the organization;
- Ensure compliance with existing quality systems (Transport Canada DAO, Transport Canada AMO, ISO9001, AS9110 and AS9100);
- Develop manuals for new policies and procedures, while ensuring scalability for the company’s growth;
- Lead internal audits and liaise with customer’s auditors;
- Audit and approve vendors & subcontractors;
- Manage the company’s internal training program;
- Control all internal documentation (creation, release, and revision);
- Ensure quality control procedures are communicated and followed;
- Support and collaborate with corrective & preventive action in defining practical solutions;
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities;
- Continuous improvement / MACH initiative.
Your ideal background :
- Relevant training with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in Aerospace in the manufacturing and/or repair;
- Fluent in English and French, with impeccable English writing skills.
What you’ll need :
- Strong knowledge of Transport Canada and ISO/AS standards;
- Excellent skills in writing (English and French);
- Attention to detail;
- Proactive with poblem solving skills;
- To be meticulous in your workmanship and documentation;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as alone with little supervision.
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!