Sales & Contract Coordinator
Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career with a dynamic company poised for success, if you are incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of M1's capabilities and future potential for engineering, manufacturing & repair on a wide range of commercial besides military aircraft structures and components.
- Search for and identity potential government contracts that are in-line with M1’s capabilities and strategy.
- Prepare opportunities gate synopses for management team.
- Liaise with contracting officers and contract administrators for technical data and proposal requirements.
- Prepare accreditation material required to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Coordinate proposal efforts internally by working with multidisciplinary teams within M1.
- Develop internal procedures to streamline the bidding processes.
Your ideal background :
- BAA or education in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience with Canadian and US Government contracts is an asset.
- Knowledge of composites and / or the aerospace industry is an asset.
What you’ll need :
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Advanced computer skills with web browsing and applications such Suite Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook). Programming skills an asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as actively collaborating in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English with impeccable writing. Working proficiency in conversational French.
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!
Please submit your CV at: