Aerospace Business Development Specialist
This position is for a Business Development specialist with significant experience. Implements lead generation and sales plan strategies. The primary focus of this position is to develop and sustain new sales opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Lead business development activities for strategic prospects in support of business strategy defined by executive leadership;
- Contact new customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by M1’s specific products and services;
- Establish personal long-term customer relationships with prospective accounts to influence opportunities;
- Attend and present at trade shows to increase visibility of the organization;
- Responsible for proactively sourcing new opportunities as well as maintaining established accounts;
- Communicate with senior management about business opportunities, competitive environment, and other important information that impacts revenue growth;
- Write and/or revise quotes for new opportunities;
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP).
What you’ll need :
- Must be very knowledgeable in the military or commercial aerospace markets and their respective business practices;
- Must be well respected in the aerospace industry;
- 5 (five) to 10 (ten) years of applicable experience in the aerospace industry with progressive assignments in technical management, project management and /or business development;
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Must have the flexibility to travel domestically and internationally to cover multiple customer facilities.
Your ideal profil :
- Proven track record of managing projects, closing business deals, and maintaining positive long-term business relationships;
- Self-initiating, proactive, highly motivated, and enthusiastic person;
- Professionalism, thoroughness, meticulous, attention to detail, versatility, and autonomy;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Bilingual (English & French), spoken and written.
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!
Please send your resume to: