Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and process purchase orders, analyze the equipment planning list, obtain and maintain supplier delivery commitments and keep the information up-to-date;
- Search for products and services and be able to find alternatives as needed;
- Obtain multiple quotes for new products or services;
- Negotiate the purchase of goods and services;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers;
- Enter purchase orders into ERP system;
- Track orders;
- Contribute to maintaining the level of inventory required;
- Generate and prepare Performance Measurement Reports (KPIs) on Inventory Level Forecast, Vendor Performance, etc.;
What you’ll need :
- Bachelor Diploma in Procurement or Supply Chain/ Operations Management;
- Zero (0) to two (2) years of experience;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Your ideal background :
- Attention to detail, meticulous;
- Sense of organization and structure;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Customer orientation;
- Proactive with problem solving skills;
- Strong aptitude in negotiation;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of responsibility;
- Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written mandatory.
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
- You have a future & you matter to us!
Send your resume at: